Wednesday, September 11, 2013

time is flying....

I have started to pack the hospital bag (more like make a list and make random piles throughout the house of stuff I need to actually pack). But, hey, it's a start. I gotta bring the carseat down from the attic, wash it, and figure out where that is going in the van.

The take home outfit should be here tomorrow. It's hard to get 'gender neutral' things when you don't know what you're having. Last time I bought two outfits, this time-- I tried to get as gender neutral as I could.

I know we are keeping it a surprise, which is totally fun.. and in the beginning I really could have sworn this baby was a girl. As time goes on though, I'm starting to think it's a boy. Either way the baby will be so incredibly loved by it's daddy, mommy, and three older brothers.

Some people think we're crazy for having 'such a big family'.... but really, as my pediatrician put it so well: "what else is there?" Everything begins and never ends with family.

I'm not sure if this will be the last baby for the Steffen Family- or not. I think a lot depends on the labor and delivery. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our family.... and boy or girl this baby is up there getting ready to meet us, just as we are getting ready to meet him or her.

No comments: