Saturday, September 14, 2013

Date and a Movie

Date night again with Holly last night.  I was tempted to order massive subs for us, but I was able to be convinced by Holly to get Chinese take-out instead. We Netflixed a Nicholas Sparks movie entitled Safe Haven.


Ya know, it wasn't that bad.  I mean it wasn't Pitch Perfect, but what is?  It was sweet, fairly predictable, and easy to make jokes about while sitting on the couch with containers of Moo-Goo Gai Pan and Beef with Broccoli.

My astute cinematic observation: "Dude, there is no way they are going out on that canoe trip without the love scene happening.  This is totally gonna be it."  I was right.

Holly's Astute cinematic observation (spoiler alert): "That girl is totally the dead mother."  She was right too.

We rock.

No comments: