Tuesday, March 4, 2008

what d’ya say to takin’ chances?

"What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"


So Brian and I have decided to pick up our little family and move once again. We are moving to the Baldwinsville, NY area. It's right outside Syracuse. Small Smiles offered me my job back with some significant perks. We have decided to take it. We're looking into getting an apartment or a house. I will keep you updated as we know more. We are looking to move around the beginning of April.

It is going to be hard to leave. I have made some new friends and it's been so nice being close the the Crystals. I know that they are lifelong friends and our fun has just begun. It's just hard to leave...

Thanks for all your love and support!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Good luck! This makes my hair cut decision seem so small!

Lori said...

I thought you guys were thinking about going to byu, is that out now? What are you doing with parker when you work? I really need to work but we don't have anything we can do with gavin.