Friday, March 21, 2008

Target Rant

So my loathe of target started after my baby shower, sometime in October. I had gotten multiple duplicates and needed to return some things. Of course, people didn't include gift reciepts and I was too shy to ask. So I tried to return then without a reciept. BIG MISTAKE. Target accepts NOTHING without a reciept. Ever notice why you get a gift reciept with a pack of gum? Now you know.

So that is only my first complaint. My second is Target comes off as an enviornmentally friendly store? ... with their method line and other various 'green' things... well that's yet another misconception about Target. How can they sell all these enviornmentally things and yet have SPIKES on their letters that spell out t-a-r-g-e-t so that birds cannot make their nests in the letters. Do birds really harm anyone by doing building their nests there?! I think they are being a little hypocritical.

That is all. I'm sure I'll have more rants as my experience with Target (w. a french accent) turns into Targay.

Don't believe me? Take a look....
I wish I had brought my camera with me.
That is all.
for now.

No comments: