Saturday, March 1, 2008

running a little late






So on Thursday I had one of the best experiences of my life (to date).
I went through the temple with the missionary that baptized me. He is going home this Thursday to St. George Utah and I got to say goodbye. (Actually it was a see you later!)
It was such a sweet spirit in there. When I walked into the room I couldn't see him. But I just smiled and scanned the men before I sat down. It literally looked like every missionary that had impacked me was there. I know only E. Stout and Checketts were there. But it felt like McNary, Godfrey, Kindred, Traveller, and so many others were there. I swear I saw them.

I love the temple. But I have to admit the spirit in that session was the strongest I have ever felt in the temple. There were about 30 missionaries in my session. It was incredible- words can't describe it.

E. Stout said after to me that "It was so neat and special to see you in the celestial room" "you are not only my friend- you are my eternal friend". He said he was coming back to NY sometime to visit and maybe see pageant and I told him we HAVE to go to Utah to see him and so I can give him a hug.

More than I love this temple. I love the gospel. I am so happy it came into my life. I have a strong testimony of it. =]

No comments: