Monday, September 21, 2009

hello autumn

Saturday morning we went to pick apples. It was quite the fiasco but ended well. We picked 1/2 bushel. Parker was such a good helper this year. He could actually take the apples off the tree. If he would pull and it wouldn't come off he would say "it's stuck!" He's so cute. Unfortunately the batteries in my camera are dead and so there's no pictures from apple picking. But these are our goods, all laid out- taken with my phone.
I went to a bonfire on Saturday while Brian watched the kiddos. We have a group of women in our church called the Relief Society. It's one of my favorite things about being LDS. Its instant family, no matter where you are. On Saturday we had a bonfire at Wendy's house. We had SO MUCH FUN! We went around guessing facts about eachother and answering random questions about ourselves. I was the designated s'more maker. ;) and had some help to make s'mores for like ~20 ladies there. I love those women with all my heart. These photos are by Cate and Beth.
That's me making s'more (my friend Cate took the picture)

that's Wendy helping me. she's great!!

(the lady in the black is my friend beverly! :) )
some of the women.... beverly, melissa, crystal, daisy, cate, laura, wendy, laura s, shauna...



Today, I've been so busy canning away!! I canned 7quarts of apple slices! :) I can't wait to have a house so I can have a pantry to store my canned goods! ... soon hopefully! :) :)

2 comments:

Kings said...

what can't you do!?!?! :)

The Bradley's said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog, as well! I much better about blogging than I am about facebook. I love the pictures of your beautiful boys! I also can't wait until we have a house so it'll be easier to do a lot of the things I love!