Saturday, July 17, 2010

hcp

Brian and I went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant on Weds night. Brian had to go with the young men of the church so the rest of us tagged along. Actually, that's a lie. Parker and Carter went to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa (papa) Steffen. It was so nice of them to watch them and Brian and I actually got to enjoy pageant. It's a huge production! My favorite part is the trumpeting angels in the beginning. I don't know why.

^ Jesus

Thursday Brian took Parker to pageant with our friend Greg and his two sons Jared and Hunter. Britta, baby Melody, and I had a fun girls night in. We went to get dinner/snacks at Wegmans and then went back to her house and watched Big Brother! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Pageant is so awesome. And I'm so glad we were able to do a girl's night!