Friday, July 9, 2010

nostalgia

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

Being an RA at MCC was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It helped shape me into the woman, wife, and mother that I am.

It was there that I have meet some of my forever friends. MCC became part of my family.

Yesterday- MCC said goodbye to Stacey Pierce. She has been with MCC since the (almost) very beginning. She was one of the RDs my two years being an RA and then moved to become the assistant director of housing. She recently landed the Director position at Hobart and William Smith's Colleges. I am SO beyond excited for her. She will be amazing.

I was very excited to see some of my co-workers... Josh, Kelly, & Carlton. It's been too long.

^ here are my two little boys popping their heads out the window to say "bye mommy"
^ Shelitha, Susan, and Stacey

No comments: