Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fam Fun

Yesterday the boys and I picked up Brian from work and we headed west to see my family. We stopped at the outlets where we both spent about $20- for our datenight. Brian got a couple books and I scored some good deals on clothes for the kiddos. Parker spent $1 on those little kiddie rides. It's ironic bc we look our photo at the dumbo ride and he rode it after and hated it. Ithonk he doesn't like the ones that move side to side. I'm excited to see him at an amusement park this summer. :)

We stopped at taco bell on the way to my parents house and totally messed everything up. Ugh. O well.

We arrived at my parents' house and put the kids to bed. Jon, Brian, & I played Wii and then hit the hay ourselves.

Photos from yesterday and today will be posted by the end of tonight. Stay tuned.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: