Tuesday, January 5, 2010

this 'n' that

Carter had his shot only visit today. He's up to 18.5lbs. I had the NP check his ears. No infection so he just likes to hold his ear & scream when he's sleepy. He was totally wiped out for the rest of the day. Poor kiddo.

Carter and Parker holding hands. Aw! :) They were "talking" away!!

He's starting to look less and less like a baby and more and more like a little boy.

Parker designed his first Mr Potato Head. I think he looks dapper.
Parker doing "thumbs up" apparently he thinks I'm doing a good job keeping up with my yearly goal! :) And not to disspoint.... here's today's pic!
(I know Parker is out of focus... but I liked this one the best-- we limit it to 3 maybe 4 different shots-- because he is SMILING!! In the others he was making goofy faces)

No comments: