Wednesday, August 13, 2008

slacker

I've been really slacking on taking pictures of Parker lately. It's so hard bc he's constantly on the go and getting into something. I, of course, forgot my camera on vacation and so I have to wait until Heather sends me some of the ones from her camera. Anyways, these are some of the most recent that I have. He's really into pulling himself up on whatever he can get his hands on. He shows a lot of interest in walking, which is great for me bc carrying him is going to be hard sooner or later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so darn cute!!! What a big boy! Yeah, since I am nursing I knew Rob didn't get up with Luke! :) He has slowly been workin up to 8.... been doin 6-7. Rob starts work next week and the kids start back the 26th so we are enjoying as much time the 3 of us as we can before he starts b/c it will be really busy! I keep forgetting to tell you I was going to call you from the AI concert when Jason was singing Over the Rainbow but it was so loud you wouldnt have been able to hear well.... but I was thinking about you!

Beverly B. said...

Such a cutie. I hope are boys will be friends.