Sunday, August 30, 2009

juxtaposition

I can't believe my littlest boy is over 6 mon old!!
Carter had his first taste of real food today!! He loved the squash.

(&& He got his first tooth yesterday, I'm waiting on a picture of the tooth...)


Carter turning 6mon made me feel really nostalgic..... I am SO HAPPY with his birth. It was what I always pictured it to be like. It was what I wanted. It was what we both needed. I love my sons the same. I do not love their births the same. I wanted to do an "experiment" I took my memory cards and found the first picture of both kiddos and wanted to put them side by side.... this is the result:


^ Parker's first picture

^ Carter's first picture

2 comments:

chris said...

Holly
I am SO happy that you are happy with the way it turned out! I was so blessed to be your DOULA!!!
I totally support your endeavors!!
Love you!

Chesney said...

i cant believe hes 6 months old already!!!