Friday, August 21, 2009

3/4 Steffen and 1/2 MacCallum

Parker, Carter, and I met up with Beth and Maggie (Parker's BFF and future wife) today at the mall. Baby Emmett and Ian (Beth's hubby) were home so Ian could do school work (ew). Brian was working at the college so he also missed out on the fun.
^ Beth and I thought Parker should go on the horse with the gun to make him more manly looking. Soon after, I realized that horse didn't go up and down and so, we tried to move to a horse that moved. BAD IDEA. Parker screamed the rest of the ride.

^ This was me, obviously impressed he was riding and not crying (like I said, that didn't last long)

^ Beth and Maggie on the horse. ^She was a pro.


^ Parker playing with Maggie's wooden cow. By the look on his face, I think he loved it- what do you think?! But he stole it on accident, so he has to bring it to church on Sunday and apoligize for taking something that wasn't his.... naughty naughty boy. (ha!)


We had a lot of fun, and I didn't spend any money besides lunch! =] Go me!
I've got my eyes on that d90!





No comments: