Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ok, finally

^ Brian and I made homemade cakes/cupcakes!
^ Parker and Uncle Jonathon before the party
^ walkin with mom before the party
^ Parker and Gram playing
^ Parker and his GreatGrandmas
^ Playing with the cousin's kids
^ Parker's very own cake!

^ OooOoo is that for me?!
^ Parker's first taste of cake!
^ mmMmm
^ the after math
^ smile!!


There you go!!! There's some pictures! I didn't get pictures of all the guests but there were about 20 people from my and Brian's family. We had a great time and we hope everyone did too!! =]
Parker got a lot of great stuff- a bounce and spin pony that plugs into the tv, a play remote, a play phone, the little people farm and tractor, some board books, a ball, and a lot of clothes for spring/summer! =]




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww so cute. He's adorable and I can't believe all those teeth!!! Those cupcakes look so yummy!!!! I will hire you to make some for L's bday. I miss the fam so much. It was great to see pics of them. Thanks!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh and Jonathon looks just like your mom in that pic!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Parker! I can't believe he's already 1! I love the picture of him with the cake all over his face!

Lori said...

Does he like that pony with the tv game? I am thinking of getting that for Gavin and wondering if he will like it.