Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you look really close you can see the two laterals growing in on the bottom. He's been a cranky little boy because of those teeth. There're also huge bumps in the back and I can tell his first yr molars are starting to really move up into their places. Poor boy getting practically six teeth at the same time!
I love him so much. I could not imagine life without him, that's for sure.




Green Baby Update:
This pic was taken a while ago (when cloth-ing was just an 'idea')

I'm proud to announce that we are full time cloth-ers! We have been doing it for about 3 weeks now... and we've saved so much money already! I love cloth. It's funny because now when we use a disposable (very rarely) I feel like I'm wrappin his precious little bum with newspaper.

And we're saving even more bc we handwash them. It is a LOT of work. But it's totally worth it!

3 comments:

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

so fill me in on "cloth-ing". ive pondered the thought but have gone back and forth. i'm curious to know what you use, the process, and hw much work it really is :)

Tiffini said...

I feel your pain with the crankiness. Hayden is getting in all 4 of his 1st year molars! FUN FUN!!! Poor little guys! And your son is freaking so cute!!

Unknown said...

Did I inspire you to change your background????