Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween from my lil dino!


Chocolate? No, I'm a good mom! It's dirt. I seriously took my eyes away for a second to review the pics Brian took and there he was- munching on the dirt. Hahaa... crazy kid.

We had a good halloween. We went to Babies R Us this morning and got BabyBoy2's crib set. This is the crib set I wanted with Parker but Brian refused. So luckily we're having a boy so he can enjoy it now!!
And then we went to Pottery Barn Kids and got a costume for BabyBoy2 next year!
It's a giraffe and it was 75% off!
Once Daddy got home we ate our halloween calzones that we have every year
&& then we watched Garfield's Halloween Show.


1 comment:

Beverly B. said...

Happy Day After Halloween! What a sweetie pie dinosaur. It will be even more fun for him next year when he's older and a giraffe. I love a good buy.