Sunday, July 20, 2014

Carter Goes Shopping

So I blew it.  I will be the first to admit it.  I was supposed to pack Carter's bag for his big week at Grandma's, and I did a halfway job.  I tossed a whole bunch of clothes into Carter's bag with little rhyme or reason and simply hoped for the best.  Turns out Carter wasn't a big fan of the clothes I selected. (Of course, in fairness to me, anyone who has dressed Carter knows he is very picky about his clothing.  It has to be just right.)

New Clothes
Anyway, to rectify dad's poor packing, Grandma took Carter to the store and got him so new clothes that met his specifications: namely, soft pants and shirts that don't itch.  You can see one of this new outfits above.  Sorry, Carter!  Dad will do better next time.  But look at it this way, at least you got some new clothes out of dad's goof!

No comments: