Monday, January 19, 2009

things i would die for right now....


^ a lavender eye/sinus pillow
^ a nice big bath tub to soak in


^ a hospital bed
(no i'm NOT crazy... let me explain.... i need to have my head elevated and this is the only comfy way to do it when you're pregnant and have no recliner chair... i can't stack pillows. 1) it hurts my neck and 2) you're not supposed to sleep on your back when pregnant and this way i'm more sitting up)


^ i want to take naps on a couch. or at least lay down on one. we have a loveseat and it just doesn't cut it with your feet hanging off one end. i'm hoping to invest in one soon.....



2 comments:

Erika said...

Hmmm I would die for all of those things too. I would just go from tub to bed to couch wearing the lavender eye pillow aaaalll day!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

you are too funny! those things sure sound good to me too :) i want a hospital bed too but for other reasons, haha