Monday, November 3, 2008

what i've been up to

Sorry the quality is rotten.
I've carefully cut those letters out of felt and (still have to) sew them onto the shirts. That should be done tomorrow or Wednesday. Why did I take so much time to make these? Well, I wanted to buy Parker a 'big brother' shirt as soon as I found out we were expecting and then was going to wait until we found out the sex to get a 'little brother' or 'little sister' shirt. When I went to get Parker's shirt they are ALL size 3t and up! No way is that going to fit my 16month old! So, I decided I would have to make them if I wanted them. So, for approx $7.50 I made both shirts. And they match! Size: newborn and 18mon. I am so proud of them. Now I just need to have the baby so I can get their pictures taken wearing these.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

SO SO SO cute! you are such a good mommy!

Our Ohana said...

Look at you crafty-lady! Those look great!!!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

very cute....i have been in the same boat with the size thing. i may have you make me some ;)

Brooke Brooks said...

Those are adorable!

lvs2dance said...

Wow! Look at how creative you are! Your babies are going to be pretty close together aren't they? Wow, good luck!