Thursday, November 6, 2008

good buy

I went to the outlet mall today and I found some really great deals!
I got a going home outfit for babyboy2.
Parker's going home outfit was a set it only in blue. He got a couple pieces of the outfit from a man that I worked with at the time and then I bought the rest at retail price so he could have an outfit to go home in.
Here's Parker ready to go home:

And here is the outfit for the new baby!!

I also got shoes bc they were on sale (course) and they were cute. Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate putting shoes on my babies before they walk, but maybe I'll actually put these ones on the new baby! They are soft soled and adorable!!

Retail for $60.50.
I paid $21.93.
------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I'm a little {okay, a lot} obsessed with these outfits..... Parker already has about 5 in different sizes. (here are the pictures to prove it)

^ size 3m

^ size 6m

^ size 12m ^ size 12m
(&& there's a 24m hangin in the closet)
I TOLD you I was obsessed!!

So, I got a good deal today && so I stocked up!!! =]
Retail: $390.00
I paid: $109.80

=]

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, rock it girl! You've been tagged on my personal blog.

http://futurebodyartist.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

You are HILARIOUS with the many, many outfits purchase! love the new baby boy outfit too. soooo cute.

Beverly B. said...

I love a good buy. I also love Oshkosh.

That's a great picture of Parker with his cast on.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the going home outfit! It's adorable. How much was that? Did you get a good deal on that too?

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

LOL....YOU ARE TOO FUNNY WITH ALL THOSE OUTFITS! i love them too, i have 2 for the new baby! it looks like you have your own retail store, haha. i would love to have seen the cashier's face ;) next time you go to the outlets call me! i would love to go shopping with you :).....i def. going the day after christmas!