Thursday, November 13, 2008

my lil' buddha


There's our little boy! He was being very wiggly and stubborn (just like last sono) but at least they could get the views of the heart they couldn't get last time. Don't worry- everything with the heart looks okay! =]

I'm measuring 24weeks and 3days which is right on for my due date- they had mentioned I might actually be due the end of Feb but they never change the actual due date. So, only time will tell I guess!

He is weighing in at 1lb 9oz!
Which the doc said is perfect
(but seriously, would you expect anything different from my child?!)

The only thing that they are a teeny-tiny bit worried about is that he's breech.
He was basically sitting like Buddha in my womb.
(doh! I shoulda gotten a picture of that!)
They said that he has plenty of time to flip, so I've been talking to him all day threatening to take his allowance away if he doesn't turn!
I'm not totally worried but I am definately hopeing he flips so that my chances of a vbac aren't totally gone.

Plus, this TOTALLY explains my constant need to go to the bathroom. He literally is stepping on my bladder!

And no, we haven't picked a name yet...
I have a feeling he might be nameless for a while!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY for everything. I can't believe you are so far along already! You should totally nickname him buddha ;)

Beverly B. said...

Cameron was breech too but I didn't know it. I kept telling T that I felt like the baby was going to fall out because that was the only way I could discribe it and she told me to calm down about it. It was a suprise to everyone at the c-section. It's good that you know this now and I hope he moves into the correct position soon.

Unknown said...

Awwww. So cute. I love ultrasound pics! Do yoga.... he'll flip. I'm totally praying for a vbac for you. Go baby buddha!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

how cute! he looks like a little alien in the 3D, haha. i'm sure your baby will flip, especially since he's so active still!