Tuesday, September 23, 2008

almost there

I can't believe my baby boy is almost a year old! Where has the year gone? I feel like I was just pregnant with him. I remember thinking when we were in the hospital and the first couple days home that this 'baby stage' would last forever. I was secretly hoping it would. Although, I love seeing him grow and change. He's becoming a little man more and more everyday. He has his little temper, but he's such a lover. He loves giving kisses, and waving, and laughing. I seriously couldn't imagine any greater love. He is my greatest blessing. Everyday I tell him how he's going to be a big brother and he just smiles. I don't think he understands completely but I think he's going to be a great big brother.



I've been talking to a photographer and setting up a time to do Parker's one year shots! (http://www.vansuydam.net/ or http://www.vansuydam.com/ ) Seriously, check them out. Their work is fantanstic!



Here's a recent pic of the lil guy:

and... here's a video!
(sry its so dark you can barely see it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker is soooo cute!! We laughed so hard at his peek/boo! Uncle Jonathon and Grandma and Grandpa love him tons!! Hope to see all of you soon... love, Mom

Unknown said...

AHHHH he's adorable! Thats funny what you said about my smile since that was taken the last day of us moving in and I was exhausted!!!! Parker is great! Looks like you guys have a ton of fun.