Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

I have had a great mother's day. I am so blessed.

We got home at midnight last night and that's when my mother's day started.

Brian offered to get up with the baby last night and tonight!

We woke up and hurried to get ready and get to church. We were a little late, but I didn't care at all. =] I had to do sharing time and conduct in primary so Brian had the boys the whole time (except for when Parker was in nursery). I didn't have to worry about them at all.

We came home, put Parker down for a nap and I was able to take a bath while Brian cleaned up and washed diapers! (woohoo)

We just got home from dinner. mmMmm

So, I get to relax and then the Apprentice season finale is on tonight.

What a GREAT DAY!!!

Oh, and because of a little error in timing I didn't get my gift today, but as SOON as I do- I'll post pics. <3 I'm EXCITEDDDDDDDDD.

Hope all my mommies had a great mother's day (especially my momma).

1 comment:

Beverly B. said...

I'm glad it was a great day for you. I'm excited to find out what you got.