Saturday, August 16, 2014

Good-bye Old Home

So my parents have decided to sell their home in Fairport, NY. This is the home I lived in from age 12 through 19 when I left for the Philippines.  I then lived there again for ages 21 and 22 when I came home.  Then I struck out on my own into the wide, wide world. Here are the pictures.



This was our living room.

This was our dinning room, but at various times it served as a family room and even bedroom!

The family room.






The Master Bedroom. My brothers and I shared this room for a couple of years.




The bedroom I shared with my brothers when we first moved in.

Another bedroom I later shared with my brothers.

The last bedroom I had in this home while I attended college. I didn't even have to share it.



The basement. We used it for everything.





I don't know how much my sons will remember this place, but I certainly will!

No comments: