Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to the little boy that made me a Mom.

Happy 5th Birthday to the little boy that made me a Mom. I can't believe it's been 5 years since my life completely changed. In 5 years I have felt more love than I ever thought possible. I have loved watching him grow and become his own person. It is amazing and I'm so lucky to call him mine. :)

Parker picked chinese food (in the living room of course) and chocolate milkshake with a cherry on top for dinner. He wanted "buffalo chicken"... which he really means sesame chicken. ;) and "noodles" or lo mein. 

I made cupcakes for dessert. 









It seems like just yesterday we met and yet I've known you forever. 

I love you so much. 

I can't wait to keep watching you grow. 
...even if I wish you could stay four just one more year.


No comments: